Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? 2zq8s3c
Eric
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? Near15
Paul Wesley
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? 23kagwg
Damon
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? 24pjt4p
Stats

Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? Empty
PostSubject: Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse?   Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:40 am

Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? Vampire_weekend1-1

Talk about a classy gal.

Even though Rachelle Lefevre has plenty reason to gripe about being replaced in the Twilight franchise by Bryce Dallas Howard, she's not gonna go there.

In fact…

The ginger beauty tells us she plans to check out Eclipse when it hits theaters next month. "Why wouldn't I see the movie?" she said yesterday at the Environmental Media Association's Yes to Carrots Garden Challenge luncheon in L.A. "I support my cast.

"They're amazing people and they're great kids and they're doing awesome work. Why shouldn't they be supported? And Stephenie Meyer is an incredible writer, as is [screenwriter] Melissa Rosenberg, and I think both of them should be celebrated."

Plus, she added, she keeps in touch with some of the cast, especially Elizabeth Reaser: "We were like a family."

Lefevre recently wrapped The Caller, in which she has a love scene with True Blood star Stephen Moyer. Funny enough, they never talked about their vampire work.

Even so, is Lefevre Team Twilight or Team True Blood. "I really like Anna [Paquin] and Stephen, so I feel like maybe I want to give them the vote," she said. "How about it's a toss-up? They're too different to compare. They're way too different."

Source
Back to top Go down
HanaJoCullen
FLEDGLING
FLEDGLING
HanaJoCullen

PostSubject: Re: Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse?   Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:04 am

Aww, she was an amazing Victoria, Bryce has alot to live up to lol.

but it was very silly of Rachelle signing up to that other film, so its her own fault really lol

but Eclipse is gonna be weirdddd without her haha

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/hanajocullen
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

PostSubject: Re: Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse?   Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:26 am

It wont be the same without her but I have to say that what Ive seen of Bryce so far I've liked..... But Rachelle was awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
HanaJoCullen
FLEDGLING
FLEDGLING
HanaJoCullen

PostSubject: Re: Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse?   Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:53 pm

i'm not a fan of Byrce, I hated the village lol.
But she seems ok as Victoria, so i'll give her a chance lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/hanajocullen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse?   Will Former Twi-Star Rachelle Lefevre See Eclipse? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1