Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks Near15
Paul Wesley
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks 23kagwg
Damon
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks 24pjt4p
Stats

'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks Empty
PostSubject: 'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks   'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:44 am

If you're a fan of "Twilight," it should not be news that many fans have taken "Stephenie Meyer's book series and reinterpreted it in their own creative way. Mitch Hansen and Brent Cook of The Mitch Hansen Band have reached a certain level of fame writing songs based on the "Saga," and have already released one album with another on the way.

Turns out they decided to finally visit Forks, the town at the heart of "Twilight," at the same time the guys from the "Twilight in Forks" documentary did, and we have an exclusive first look at what their meeting produced!

"This is our first time in forks and it's awesome. We love it here," Mitch said during their interview in what looks like Forks High School. " Brent added, "We kind of knew what to expect, but until you're in it and experiencing it and seeing it in person, you have no idea. It's just incredible. Breathtaking. "

They both herald from Atlanta, Ga., and couldn't help comparing the two areas to each other. The trees and beaches in Forks really impressed Mitch, as did the differences in Forks when compared to the small towns they were used to.

"Forks has been a really cool place. We're from Georgia and we've got small towns back there but they're nothing like this small town. It's got that whole lumberjack vibe going for it. It's very cool. It's an awesome place," Mitch said. Brent added, "Once you get here, the small town feel is just different from any place we've been."

Though they didn't get to see any vampires during their visit (it was sunny and 75 degrees, so not exactly prime vampire sighting weather), seeing Forks in person really brought home for Mitch and Brent how the series has created their success. "'Twilight's' been pretty good to us," Mitch acknowledged. "I think we did a fairly good job of capturing a lot of the emotions and feelings from the book, and I think people really relate to that."

Source
Back to top Go down
HanaJoCullen
FLEDGLING
FLEDGLING
HanaJoCullen

'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks   'Twilight In Forks' EXCLUSIVE Clip: The Mitch Hansen Band Visits Forks I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:01 am

I saw them in the Twilight in forks and I forgot to check them out.
I just got there album off Itunes, its awesome haha

aww I can't wait to go Forks! ^___^

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/hanajocullen

Page 1 of 1