Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Julia Jones chats I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Julia Jones chats I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Julia Jones chats I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Julia Jones chats I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Julia Jones chats I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Julia Jones chats I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Julia Jones chats I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Julia Jones chats I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Julia Jones chats I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Julia Jones chats Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Julia Jones chats 2zq8s3c
Eric
Julia Jones chats Near15
Paul Wesley
Julia Jones chats 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Julia Jones chats 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Julia Jones chats 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Julia Jones chats 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Julia Jones chats 23kagwg
Damon
Julia Jones chats 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Julia Jones chats 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Julia Jones chats 24pjt4p
Stats

Julia Jones chats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

Julia Jones chats Empty
PostSubject: Julia Jones chats   Julia Jones chats I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:46 am

Julia Jones was on Boston.com this afternoon for a live fan chat. Julia is in Boston for a benefit at the Wheelock Family Theatre.

Julia Jones chats Th_JuliaJones11jpg__1264104371_1326 Julia Jones chats Th_jula

Chat Transcript:

Team Jacob or team Edward?

Julia Jones: I'm Team Jacob. But it was a hard one to figure out for a while. They're both pretty dreamy Smile

What do you think Leah's best and worst qualities are?

Julia Jones: I think Leah's best qualities are that she is deep and sensitive and tough and loyal. That's kind of a lot but all true. But she can also be impulsive and mean and not that pleasant to be around.

Considering most of the other actors had already done Twilight and New Moon, did you find it difficult to be a part of the group, who I assume had gotten really close doing the first two movies

Julia Jones: I was kind of intimidated in the beginning because it was such a new experience in so many ways and everyone was already very close but I have to say that almost immediately, I felt embraced by everyone. The cast is so supportive and fun and smart and passionate about bringing their characters to life as best they could. Now, many of them feel like family.

I know you're still doing stage work (most recently Palestine, NM) as well as films. do you have a preference in either one?

Julia Jones: That's a tough question because they are so different! I love filming because you get to travel a lot and it can be light and fun on set. Theater is a lot of fun too but it totally consumes your life. Eight shows a week is a lot. But the collaboration is incredible and you can really watch yourself and the production grow. It's rewarding in a very different way.

When was the pivotal point in your life when you realized that you wanted to become an actress?

Julia Jones: Hmmm.... I think I was onstage playing Michael Darling in Peter Pan at Pierce school in Brookline.

By the end of the series, Leah is not "with" anyone. If you had your choice of absolutely anyone from the series for her to end up with, who would it be and why?

Julia Jones: Oh probably Jacob. They are such good friends by the end and they go through kind of similiar journeys. I would just want her to be with someone because she's got such a great heart and she's so strong. In Breaking Dawn in the scene where she realizes that Jacob has imprinted, and she runs away alone.... Ahh that scene breaks my heart.

Which cast member of Eclipse would you say you grew the closest too?

Julia Jones: Chaske Spencer who plays Sam feels like a brother. We are very close.

What do you think about David Slade as a director?

Julia Jones: David is an incredible director. He's a visionary. He's very detail oriented. As an actor you can rely on him to help you if you are stuck. And he's very good with visuals and action. I think Eclipse is going to look amazing. We were really lucky to have him.

Are there any other characters in books (both modern or classics) that you would love to play?

Julia Jones: I love Rosalie's character. I think she and Leah actually have some things in common. But Rosalie fascinates me.

What did you usually do behind the scenes while filming Eclipse?

Julia Jones: We had A LOT of fun. We just hung out a lot and played football and sat around and talked and the boys had all kinds of competitive games, like who can do a handstand on the arms of a chair the longest. I spent a lot of time being amused and entertained by the wolfpack.

Have you seen your CGI Leah wolf in action on the screen yet? Was it weird seeing her knowing it was "you"... its pretty fierce lol

Julia Jones: I think you can see her for a split second in one of the trailers. I am so excited for that! I kind of feel like her wolf form is an extension of me. That's kind of weird I know. Oh well.

Source
Back to top Go down

Julia Jones chats
Page 1 of 1