Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th 2zq8s3c
Eric
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th Near15
Paul Wesley
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th 23kagwg
Damon
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th 24pjt4p
Stats

Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th Empty
PostSubject: Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th   Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:25 pm

Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th 55f09c82668076 Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th A8777882668078 Kristen & Taylor at the 'Eclipse' LA press junket - May 7th 0b5ac482668081

CLICK PICTURES FOR FULL SIZE

That’s it! I met Bella Swan and Jacob Black … well …Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner! The two Twilight’s actors were really nice!+

On the second floor of the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills was held a press junket where I was going to meet the two great actors of Twilight. Obviously, when you meet a celebrity, you always wonder how they look in real life (without makeup, hairstylists, touch ups …). Yesterday, I had the same feeling when I met Justin Bieber in Paris: they’re as beautiful!

All the journalists were dazzled!

We were 10 journalists from around the world, sitting around a table, ready to ask our questions to the actors of Twilight. Taylor Lautner arrived first! Relaxed, he sat down among us with a big smile, waving to the room: “Hi, how are you?” It’s difficult to tell he just turned 18, he seems so at ease with the press! He jokes, expresses himself well … It looks like it’s part of him. Speaking of his appearance (I know that’s what you’re interested in), where do I begin? Taylor has a unique face: an intense look, great skin and shiny hair. He’s dressed casually: jeans, grey t-shirt and a black blazer that shows his defined muscles. Big crush on Taylor Lautner, he’s really nice!

Kristen is less at ease than Taylor.

Later, Kristen Stewart came into the room! At first, I didn’t notice if she had a beautiful face, a unique charm … At first sight, she looks like an average girl. Plus, she doesn’t dress like the usual star. She was wearing skinny jeans with Vans, a white tank top, a small black cardigan and rubber bands on her wrists.

Just average, I’m telling you ! But when you get a closer look, she has a really nice face! Her haircut is still strange but it’s improving. Faced with the journalists she seems less at ease than Taylor. But it didn’t prevent her from being nice, but we still felt like she wanted to stay in her bed that morning.
That’s all from my meetings. You will soon find Kristen and Taylor interviews in a special Fan2 magazine dedicated to Twilight.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1