Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! Near15
Paul Wesley
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! 23kagwg
Damon
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! 24pjt4p
Stats

'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! Empty
PostSubject: 'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust!   'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:00 am

'Twilight' actor Kiowa Gordon: Set is not hot bed of lust! 060410kiowa1e_t600

Actor Kiowa Gordon's lips are sealed.

It's hard to get him to give away any dish on his fellow "Twilight" stars. Don't hold your breath too long expecting him to. Actually, you shouldn't hold your breath anyway. It's not healthy.

Nonetheless, we're here for some "Twilight" dish - and, by golly, we want to make Gordon give it up. As werewolf Embry Call in "The Twilight Saga: New Moon," he spent a lot of time hanging out with Taylor Lautner. Surely he has something to tell us about that dude.

Hey, what about hottie Kristen Stewart? Gordon must have something on her, right?

"I don't gossip with stuff, like, 'Hey, are you guys dating?' I'm not into the whole gossip thing," Gordon says.

Despite what your dirty minds may think, the set of the "Twilight" films is not filled with hormonal actors wanting to score with each other.

"It's very professional," Gordon insists. "Everybody is having a good time. No one is hitting on anyone really."

He does, however, admit he and the other werewolves, including Lautner, would hang out together off set.

"Taylor can be crazy," he says. "We'll go bowling and stuff, and he'll do a back flip out of nowhere."

That's cool. I guess.

Gordon spent most of his time in Pigeon Forge this past weekend hyping a low-budget movie that hasn't even been made yet.

He's the lead of the horror flick "Into the Darkness," which may not see the light of day without a distributor to bring it to theaters. However, he and the rest of the cast of the indie film, which will be shot in Middle Tennessee later this summer, are eager to get the project going.

"After I read the script, I knew it was something I wanted to do. It's something different," the 20-year-old actor says.

So Gordon and the cast are booking themselves at shows such as Adventure Con to reach out to fans and get a groundswell of support under way.

Gordon's the only real name attached to the film, and that's due to his appearance in his one and only film - 2009's "New Moon." Because of his ties to the popular "Twilight" franchise, he was approached about doing "Into the Darkness."

And between his times doing that at Adventure Con 2010, the biannual pop culture and fantasy show, he wanted to have fun - riding go-karts on the Parkway and hitting the other amusements.

"I hope we have time to do that," he says. "I want to go out and have some fun."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1