Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience 2zq8s3c
Eric
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience Near15
Paul Wesley
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience 23kagwg
Damon
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience 24pjt4p
Stats

Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience Empty
PostSubject: Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience   Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:04 am

In anticipation of the season three premiere, the pride of Bon Temps takes to New York.

Fans and Fangs Gather for the True Blood Ultimate Fan Experience True-blood

It's so close we can almost taste it! True Blood is set to return on June 13th and fans are chomping at the bit for the return to Bon Temps. So what better way to work fangbangers into a frenzy than to host an "Ultimate Fan Experience" right here in New York city.

Showrunner Alan Ball and cast members Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Rutina Wesley, Ryan Kwanten, Alexander Skarsgard, Sam Trammell and Deborah Ann Woll were in the house to spill on season three with scoopmeister Michael Ausiello moderating the evening.

According to Ausiello, the third episode of the new season will feature what may be "the most twisted, ahem, sex scene in television history." That intel coupled with the following comment from Skarsgard on his growing attraction to Sookie makes us wonder...

"There's something very different about Sookie and he can't quite put his finger on it. That's very intriguing for him. He really wants to pursue that and figure out what she is. She is different. And I think he enjoys the game with Bill at the beginning, because Bill is very protective of her. It's kind of fun for Eric to play with that. But the attraction is definitely deeper than that — it's definitely not a game for Eric anymore," said Skarsgard.

And as expected, showrunner Alan Ball, the man holding all the cards, had lots to say about what fans can look forward to this summer in Bon Temps. "One of the people seated here tonight will get new hair. There are creatures besides werewolves that we'll meet. Someone's going to take their clothes off. We'll see a bit of a dark side from some of our characters who we wouldn't expect it from, including Ms. Stackhouse. We'll see a dark side to Sookie."

Vampires with a dark side? Now that's a first.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1