Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping 2zq8s3c
Eric
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping Near15
Paul Wesley
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping 23kagwg
Damon
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping 24pjt4p
Stats

Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping   Movie Awards Insider: Jackson Rathbone Goes Movie Awards Outfit Shopping I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 am

MTV News welcomes Lauren Davis as our official Coca-Cola Movie Awards Insider for the 2010 MTV Movie Awards. From now until the big show on Sunday, Lauren will be mixing it up with the hottest celebrities and taking you behind closed doors for one of Hollywood's biggest events.

Earlier I gave you guys a photographic taste of my shopping excursion with Jackson Rathbone. Now, check out this video to see what outfit he picks for the Movie Awards this Sunday!

When Jackson first arrived to the John Varvatos store, we chatted about "Eclipse" and "The Last Airbender," his two summer blockbusters, and he gave me the insider's scoop on how it feels to be in the movies, the stunts, the action and a lot more!

Afterward, I helped him pick the perfect outfit for Sunday. Jackson tried on three outfits and I got to help him figure out which one would be the perfect one for the red carpet. He wanted to see what I plan to wear as well, so I did a quick change and got Jackson's approval!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1