Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards 2zq8s3c
Eric
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards Near15
Paul Wesley
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards 23kagwg
Damon
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards 24pjt4p
Stats

'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: 'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards   'New Moon' Actor Alex Meraz Gets Red-Carpet Ready For The MTV Movie Awards I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 pm

On Sunday, "New Moon" actor Alex Meraz will be attending the MTV Movie Awards with his fellow "Twilight Saga" stars. He caught up with MTV News' Jim Cantiello on the red carpet at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California, the day before the show goes live, to go over his red-carpet strategy. (For photos, click here)!

While there, the wolfy "New Moon" star jokingly revealed: "I set this up. I had to roll the red carpet out. So it will be nice to be walking on it."

When he wasn't strutting on the carpet, he was practicing some poses, which included common moves like the tiger, the wolf and the vampire. Well, actually, since Alex has some beef with vampires (at least on the big screen), he opted to go with the wolf again instead.

Want to know which pose Alex ends up rocking on the red carpet? The best way to find out is to watch the Movie Awards pre-show, airing at 8 p.m. Sunday. And to see how many of its five nominations "New Moon" takes home, check out the MTV Movie Awards right after! We imagine it's going to be a tight race with "Avatar."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1