Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! Near15
Paul Wesley
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! 23kagwg
Damon
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! 24pjt4p
Stats

'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! Empty
PostSubject: 'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast!   'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 am

'Eclipse': We Want Your Questions For The Cast! 27zc2l2

You know what Bella and Edward are thinking about in that picture to the right don't you? Yup, they're concerned that not enough of their loyal "Twilight" fans out there are going to get a chance to ask their real-life alter egos (ahem Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson) questions about their upcoming flick, "Eclipse."

To remedy that, the infamous residents of Forks and their friends have asked, us — MTV News and Hollywood Crush — to solicit questions straight from you! So, write down your questions in the comments section below (be sure to note which actor they are for!) or send a tweet to @hollywoodcrush or @joshuahorowitz (yes, Josh will be the one chumming it up with the cast at the junket in L.A. this weekend). The DEADLINE is Friday, June 11 at 2pm ET!

Here's who we'll be talking to:

- Kristen
- Rob
- Taylor Lautner
- Dakota Fanning
- Cullens: Ashley Green, Jackson Rathbone, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli and Elizabeth Reaser
- Wolf pack: Alex Meraz, Chaske Spencer and Julia Jones
- Bad guys: Bryce Dallas Howard and Xavier Samuel

Happy question-making!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1