Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
More on Alex Meraz's latest film I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
More on Alex Meraz's latest film I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
More on Alex Meraz's latest film I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
More on Alex Meraz's latest film I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
More on Alex Meraz's latest film I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
More on Alex Meraz's latest film I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
More on Alex Meraz's latest film I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
More on Alex Meraz's latest film I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
More on Alex Meraz's latest film I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
More on Alex Meraz's latest film Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
More on Alex Meraz's latest film 2zq8s3c
Eric
More on Alex Meraz's latest film Near15
Paul Wesley
More on Alex Meraz's latest film 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
More on Alex Meraz's latest film 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
More on Alex Meraz's latest film 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
More on Alex Meraz's latest film 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
More on Alex Meraz's latest film 23kagwg
Damon
More on Alex Meraz's latest film 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
More on Alex Meraz's latest film 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
More on Alex Meraz's latest film 24pjt4p
Stats

More on Alex Meraz's latest film

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

More on Alex Meraz's latest film Empty
PostSubject: More on Alex Meraz's latest film   More on Alex Meraz's latest film I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:40 am

More on Alex's latest film

More on Alex Meraz's latest film A21cwater3

The City of Gardens, is inspired by the 1980s story of a young American surfer wrongfully accused of cocaine trafficking and sent to prison.

The intense action drama and coming of age story stars John Robinson (Lords of Dogtown, Transformers, Elephant), Alex Meraz (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and New Moon), Johnny Lewis (Sons of Anarchy, The Runaways, AVPR: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem), Michael DeLorenzo (A Few Good Men, Not Forgotten, Resurrection Blvd), Deborah Unger (White Noise, The Hurricane, Angel and the Bad Man, The Game), James Remar (Red with Bruce Willis, Gun with Val Kilmer, Pineapple Express, 2 Fast 2 Furious) and Grant Bowler (Killer Elite with Robert De Niro, Jason Statham & Clive Owen, True Blood 3rd Season, Ugly Betty). The City of Gardens is directed by Camilo Vila (18 Wheels of Justice, Resurrection Blvd), who wrote the script with Monty Fisher. Monty Fisher and Alicia Rivera Frankl (Gettysburg, Babysitter, The Mask of Zorro) are producing alongside co-producer Rami Rivera Frankl. DragonTree Media president Rami Rivera Frankl is in discussions for Domestic and International Distribution. Production is currently casting the role of Wayne’s (John Robinson) mother.

The action drama, The City of Gardens, follows a blond Californian surfer, Wayne Montgomery (John Robinson), who is a fun loving beach bum escaping the influence of his wealthy and powerful father (James Remar). Wayne leaves his home in Beverly Hills for the enchantment of exotic Peru. Wayne’s carefree lifestyle and love affair with his beautiful girlfriend, Maritza, (introducing Anahi De Cardenas a Peruvian actress), ends when he is framed during a political uprising. Framing turns into extortion in the sadistic prison.

In the nightmarish prison, Wayne finds himself surrounded by a group of political activists and social misfits, including a schizophrenic who believes he is Jesus Christ (Grant Bowler) and an Icelandic devotee of Krishna, Jorge (Johnny Lewis). Wayne is forced to share a mattress with the animalistic beast that everyone calls Nicaragua (Alex Meraz) which leads to a confrontation between them.
In a desperate attempt to gain freedom, Wayne meets with Consul Powers (Debra Unger) whose hands are tied by the false drug charges. As Wayne's naivety dissipates, another nemesis, the power hungry Lt. Gutierrez (Michael DeLorenzo), moves to break Wayne´s spirit, torturing him to extort money from his family. Left with few options, Wayne adopts a new ethic – engaging the Peruvian activists, sharing his gifts with them and learning the importance of faith through his sympathetic friend, Jorge (Johnny Lewis). Wayne challenges Lt. Gutierrez’s authority, confronting the depravity of corruption and abuse with his newfound spirit and courage. Wayne´s confrontation with Gutierrez propels the story to its final climax.

More on Alex Meraz's latest film Alex-thecityofgardens

Source
Back to top Go down

More on Alex Meraz's latest film
Page 1 of 1