Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella Near15
Paul Wesley
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella 23kagwg
Damon
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella 24pjt4p
Stats

'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella Empty
PostSubject: 'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella   'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:37 am

'Eclipse': Jacob's Wolf Pack Teases Bella 2wqal8z

Werewolf teenage boys are apparently not all that different from their human counterparts! As seen in a new "Eclipse" clip (an exclusive to "Access Hollywood"), Jacob's (Taylor Lautner) good ole furry pals give him nothing but hell when he brings his dream girl, Bella (Kristen Stewart), over from enemy territory (his, at least) to his home in La Push.

It's there where she first meets Leah Clearwater (Julia Jones), who clearly has no desire to make Bella feel comfortable. "If you're here to torture Jacob some more, feel free to leave," Leah snaps. "Fun, isn't she?" Jacob, who is the only one of the pack to be fully clothed, retorts sarcastically.

Unlike Leah, her cousin Emily (Tinsel Korey) is much more welcoming to the visitor and greets her with a big hug just as leader of the pack, Sam Uley (Chaske Spencer) affirms to Jacob that they are all good.

"Sam is the alpha male, the head honcho, but what's funny is — I explain this to Bella as well — Jacob turned down being the alpha male," Taylor explains in an interview following the clip. "You got Jacob, you got Paul, who is the 'hothead' as we like to call him, Jared, who is more of the funny guy — he's played by Bronson [Pelletier], and Bronson is a total prankster — and then Embry and Quil, Jacob's best friends who are always there for him. Always right by him."

So now that we've inside the Cullen house and hung out at Billy Black's, what's left for us to see from the third movie in the Saga? Oh, I don't know, maybe a certain tent scene (though we'd bet Summit is saving that biggie for the big screen) or Victoria's first encounter with Riley in Seattle.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1