Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Cast talk Taylor Lautner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Cast talk Taylor Lautner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Cast talk Taylor Lautner I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Cast talk Taylor Lautner I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Cast talk Taylor Lautner I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Cast talk Taylor Lautner I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Cast talk Taylor Lautner I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Cast talk Taylor Lautner I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Cast talk Taylor Lautner I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Cast talk Taylor Lautner Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Cast talk Taylor Lautner 2zq8s3c
Eric
Cast talk Taylor Lautner Near15
Paul Wesley
Cast talk Taylor Lautner 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Cast talk Taylor Lautner 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Cast talk Taylor Lautner 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Cast talk Taylor Lautner 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Cast talk Taylor Lautner 23kagwg
Damon
Cast talk Taylor Lautner 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Cast talk Taylor Lautner 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Cast talk Taylor Lautner 24pjt4p
Stats

Cast talk Taylor Lautner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Cast talk Taylor Lautner Empty
PostSubject: Cast talk Taylor Lautner   Cast talk Taylor Lautner I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:16 am

Cast talk Taylor Lautner
Taylor Lautner Is the Fittest Person I've Ever Seen, Gushes Co-Star

Cast talk Taylor Lautner I5dnox

Twilight: Eclipse has amped up the action scenes, laying the stage for star Taylor Lautner to flaunt his rippling muscles and incredible fight skills. His physique hasn’t gone unnoticed on the set, either.

“Taylor is the most fit person I have ever seen in my entire life,” says co-star Elizabeth Reaser. “Taylor doesn’t even have to train. He can stand here and do a back flip for no reason using 5% of his energy he’s so fit.”

Reaser, who plays vampire Esme Cullen in the Twilight saga, isn’t the only one impressed by Lautner’s stunning athleticism.

BALL OF ENERGY ON-SET

Co-star Nikki Reed, 22, says she and her castmates tried to stay away from the energetic Taylor and his werewolf co-stars because they were constantly running around on the Eclipse set.

“We couldn’t hang out with them [the werewolf pack, which included Alex Meraz and Chaske Spencer],” says Nikki.

She explained: “We [the female vampire characters] have 5,000 pounds of white makeup on and Taylor just wants to tackle you on the floor and throw you up in the air, and I’m like, ‘I can’t play football with you, Taylor — I can’t break a sweat. I can’t move, actually, because my wig might come off.’”

‘ALWAYS DOING HANDSTANDS’

Newcomer Julia Jones, who plays the lone female werewolf in Eclipse, was also taken aback by the Taylor’s high-energy antics.

“It’s so scary,” Julia recalled. “The way he does handstands on top of the makeup chairs! I walk into this room, and there’s like three wolves upside down doing handstands on the armrests of these chairs.”

Lautner, 18, who gained 30 pounds of muscle to play werewolf Jacob Black, has been athletic all his life. In addition to being a junior world karate champion at age 12, Taylor has been a huge football fan since childhood.

LOTS OF FIGHT TRAINING

While the modest Lautner is embarrassed by all the attention his muscular physique has garnered, the Twilight hunk’s dramatic transformation from lanky teen to buff hottie fueled a friendly on-set rivalry among the male cast, including Robert Pattinson and Kellan Lutz.

While the self-professed unathletic Rob, 23, was hardly a gym rat, his dedication to playing Edward earned co-star Elizabeth’s admiration.

“I was impressed with Rob,” Reaser recalls. “This stuff [the fight scenes in Eclipse] is really hard to do, and we trained for hours and hours and hours and he worked really hard. And he’s a great actor, so he really committed to what he was doing and it looked great.”

Eclipse hits theaters June 30.

Source
Back to top Go down

Cast talk Taylor Lautner
Page 1 of 1