Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' 23kagwg
Damon
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' Empty
PostSubject: 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing'   'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing' I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:41 am

'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse's Alex Meraz says the movie is 'funny' and 'refreshing'

Alex Meraz, who plays the hot-headed werewolf Paul in The Twilight Saga films, says Eclipse is “the best out of the three.”

“I think its strength is that it brings the audience into the jokes and it’s not afraid to play and make fun of itself,” he said. “There's a scene where Rob comes up to Taylor and asks, 'Don't you wear a shirt?' It's refreshing. It's going to be a fun film, I can't wait for fans to see it.”

Meraz made his comments to George Pennacchio of KABC Television, OnTheRedCarpet.com's parent company.

Meraz isn’t the only cast member to praise the film’s turn in tone. “Everything’s heightened,” said Julia Jones who plays Leah Clearwater, the lone female shape-shifter in the wolf pack. “The love story comes to a head, the action comes to a head, the rivalry between the wolves and the Cullens, everything just sort of climaxes and it moves very quickly.”

She teased about her character, "She's got a cool story in Breaking Dawn. It's sort of setting the stage for that."

Eclipse is set to be released on June 30.