Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes 2zq8s3c
Eric
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes Near15
Paul Wesley
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes 23kagwg
Damon
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes 24pjt4p
Stats

Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes   Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:21 am

Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes

Bryce Dallas Howard Was Terrified of Messing Up Robert Pattinson's Hair in 'Twilight' Fight Scenes Zsn2me

When fans flood into theaters next weekend to see the new Twilight movie, they'll finally get to see Edward Cullen go fang-to-fang with the evil vampire Victoria -- played this time around by Bryce Dallas Howard.

Bryce, a new addition to the cast, says she got in great shape for the movie's fight scenes, but she found herself holding back. She says she was worried that if she ruined heartthrob Robert Pattinson's famously messy hair, she'd be enemy number one with the movie's fans.

"I just knew that, in our fight scene, if I messed up his hair, millions of young women would want to kill me, so I really tried to be careful not to do that," she told Parade magazine. "Actually, I was more nervous about not pulling my punches because I certainly didn't want to be the one to smack him in the face. In the end, it was fun. But there's a point after which you've been wrestling with someone in take after take for six consecutive hours that it just becomes absurd. You can't help but laugh."

Bryce also says she and her co-stars were subjected to some rigorous undertaking before filming Eclipse, which promises to pack more action than the first two Twilight movies combined.

"We all landed in Vancouver and were promptly brought to a facility where we got initiated by doing, like, six hours of fight training. We literally worked on the fight scenes pretty much every day. And then we went to the gym. I think I can say my heart rate is lower. I'm definitely more fit than I was before the film."

Eclipse opens Wednesday, June 30th, and promises to be one of the summer's biggest blockbusters. The fourth Twilight book, Breaking Dawn, will be broken up into two movies with the first one due out in November, 2011.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1