Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell 2zq8s3c
Eric
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell Near15
Paul Wesley
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell 23kagwg
Damon
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell 24pjt4p
Stats

Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell Empty
PostSubject: Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell   Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Nudity No Biggie for True Blood Hunk Sam Trammell 23m0g8m

Team Awful loves True Blood...you all know this. But what we do keep secret from you is who we've each pegged as our No. 1 hunk on HBO's hit show.

Well, Ted's giving his up now: It's all about Sam Trammell, baby. Shocked it's not Alexander Skarsgård, right?

We ran into Sam at last night's BING party at Boa in West Hollywood, and the guy couldn't have been more adorable when we thanked him for giving Skars a run for his money on being naked in almost every scene of season three (which, is something Alex has thanked Sam for too, FYI).

"I'm always sort of stuck in the weirdest places without my clothes," the shapeshifter told Kristin Dos Santos at the True Blood premiere two weeks ago.

As for whether he's used to it now? Sam, who was with his gorge blond girlfriend (sorry, ladies and gents) last night, said the shirtless stuff was recently brought to his attention: "I didn't even really realize I was shirtless in almost every scene until I started reading about it everywhere," Sam grinned, dimpled and all.

Hotness! Looks like someone is just used to being naked by now. We told his GF she was one lucky lady and that the lack of Sam's clothes this season has not disappointed fans.

"Well that's nice to hear!" Sam said laughing as his babe looked on adoringly.

The T.B. hunk was also overheard telling friends, rather genuinely, how excited he and the entire cast were that their show was renewed for a fourth season.

"You hope it happens, and think it might, but who really knows. We're all really excited." But don't think he has any idea where it's going to go...

"I haven't even seen the third episode yet," Trammell ‘fessed when we asked him what we could look forward to.

Hey, as long as the writers didn't decide to make S.T. too comfortable with clothes, we'll like it no matter what.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1