Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' Near15
Paul Wesley
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' 23kagwg
Damon
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' 24pjt4p
Stats

'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' Empty
PostSubject: 'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things'   'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:31 am

Australian actor thought about the Denise Richards movie when emerging from the water as Riley.

'Eclipse' Premiere: Xavier Samuel Drew Inspiration From 'Wild Things' 20z2ud3

In trailers and clips, fans have already been teased with what it will look like when Riley and the army of newborn vamps emerge from the water, on their way to the final battle in "Eclipse." Australian up-and-comer Xavier Samuel, who plays Riley, knew the image would be dramatic, and he had a very interesting movie reference in mind as he got into character for that particular scene.

"Well, I'm lucky it was kind of covered the first night at drama school," he joked to MTV News at the red-carpet premiere of "Eclipse" in Los Angeles on Thursday night. "Let me say a large source of inspiration for that scene was Denise Richards in 'Wild Things.' "

Of course, movie buffs may point out that when Richards and Neve Campbell rise out of the pool in the 1998 movie, they're actually referencing a scene in "Apocalypse Now," but if it worked for Samuel, we won't argue with him. And with "Eclipse" set to open on Wednesday (June 30), he said he now has a game plan for his next big Hollywood move. " 'Wild Things 5,' " he laughed when asked about his next project. "And hopefully that will continue on for a while."

Samuel said that there are few things in this world that would get him as hyped as the fans who had lined up for days outside Hollywood's Nokia Theatre to catch a glimpse of their favorite "Twilight Saga" stars for the premiere. "I was really into Australian football when I was younger," he said. "But I wasn't writing posters or anything like that, but I can understand the degree of hysteria."

So, did he get any marriage proposal from any of the aforementioned fans? "I've only had one," he revealed. "Not [married] yet, but I just thought I'd say, 'Look let's get to know each other. We should meet first, perhaps.' Absolutely [I'd date a fan]."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1