Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series Near15
Paul Wesley
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series 23kagwg
Damon
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series 24pjt4p
Stats

'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series Empty
PostSubject: 'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series   'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:10 am

'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series

'Eclipse' Actor BooBoo Stewart Named By Fans As The Most Anticipated Newcomer To The Series 2ppa7uq

I have to admit, the results of this poll surprise me a bit. Fandango polled more than 1,700 "Eclipse" ticket shoppers to see who they consider the most exciting new addition to the cast. BooBoo Stewart, who plays 15-year-old Quileute werewolf Seth Clearwater, earned himself 33% of the votes, the highest by a fairly wide margin. Coming in at #2 with 19% of the vote is Xavier Samuel, who plays doomed Victoria henchman Riley. Frankly, I would have pegged Samuel for #1. But what do I know?

Here are the results of the poll so you can see the full spread:

- Seth Clearwater (BooBoo Stewart) 33%
- Riley (Xavier Samuel) 19%
- Bree (Jodelle Ferland) 16%
- Quil Ateara (Tyler Housman) 10%
- Lucy (Kirsten Prout) 8%
- Leah Clearwater (Julia Jones) 8%
- Maria (Catalina Sandino Moreno) 4%
- Royce King II, Rosalie’s fiance (Jack Huston) 3%

Would any of you Twilighters care to venture a guess why BooBoo would come out on top? Does Seth Clearwater factor very heavily into the book? He certainly has more than one scene in the movie, but it's not a huge role.

The Fandango folks didn't expect the survey to pan out as it did either. Said Fandango editor-in-chief Chuck Walton, "It’s a surprising choice, as BooBoo doesn’t get much screen time in 'Eclipse.' You would have thought that the fans would get more worked up over Xavier Samuel as Riley, a meatier role, or to see Jordelle as Bree, since her character has a entire story named after her…but never bet against the growing cult of Team Jacob, his Wolf-Pack Pals, and the burgeoning fan base for Team Seth."

Stewart also has a life outside of "Twilight" that might have been an influencing factor in his vote counts. "He sings and dances for Disney and even did a cover of 'Under the Sea' [from 'The Little Mermaid'] – and gets along nicely with his sisters who are in the band with him – so his clean-cut image works well for the likable character of Seth.”

Walton goes on to say that many fans see young Stewart as "the new Taylor Lautner." And although he's not a big part of "Eclipse," Stewart's role in "Breaking Dawn" is described as "meatier." As Walton says, "There’s already a bunch of Team Seth fan sites out there."

I know it's traditional to go with Team [INSERT CHARACTER NAME], but can't we just this one time use the actor's name? Team BooBoo sounds awesome.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1