Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album 2zq8s3c
Eric
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album Near15
Paul Wesley
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album 23kagwg
Damon
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album 24pjt4p
Stats

Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album Empty
PostSubject: Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album   Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:31 am

Questioning Chief Swan: Billy Burke on Kristen Stewart, his debut album 339j4sm

The Ministry has previously highlighted the struggles of "The Twilight Saga's" ordinary humans, and perhaps the most popular is Kristen Stewart's on-screen dad, Billy Burke.

It's arguable that some of Stewart's most comedic and relatable moments come from her scene work with Burke, as bone-dry rural police chief Charlie Swan. In our chat a while back with "Twilight" screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg, the scribe said Burke's character was her favorite to write for.

Our Q&A with Burke provides more insight.

Ministry of Gossip: So this is the third time around playing Bella's dad. Are you and Kristen on autopilot at this point?

Billy Burke: We sort of jumped right in from the get-go. We naturally have a similar relationship [to Charlie and Bella], you know, we don't bring a lot of baggage. But I feel like she could take care of me. She's a very strong and solid individual.

MoG: You're a fan favorite, but we don't see many photos of you grocery shopping or working out. How do you avoid the attention?

BB: It happens once in a while on the street, but I'm really not recognizable without the Charlie mustache.

MoG: Is that bad boy real?

BB: Yep, it takes me about a month and a half to grow out, so I've got to start soon.

MoG: Yes, for "Breaking Dawn." In the meantime, you're releasing your first solo album, "Removed." Not many people know you as a singer. What's the record like?

BB: It's about 12 songs chosen from a catalog of material I wrote in the last 15 years. They're songs you'd hear in your local bar. Melodic, ironic sad drinking songs.

MoG: Any tracks about the eternal debate of Team Edward versus Team Jacob?

BB: I don't play that game. I like both.

Talk about removed -- and a wise choice. Burke's album is available for download on iTunes. Fans also can order the disc from his official website, complete with a 12-page booklet of photos and lyrics.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1