Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' 2zq8s3c
Eric
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' Near15
Paul Wesley
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' 23kagwg
Damon
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' 24pjt4p
Stats

Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' Empty
PostSubject: Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action'   Kellan Lutz Says 'Eclipse' Has 'A Great Mix Of Romance And Action' I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:11 pm

'It's great when Emmett's in there, and he's there to fight,' Lutz tells MTV News.

Kellan Lutz definitely has the build to pull off the most intense action scenes in "Eclipse," and the actor knows that the third "Twilight Saga" flick is Emmett Cullen's time to shine.

"I just love doing my own stunts," he told MTV News. "I love stunt work. It sucks that I can't rewrite the books and add more dialogue for Emmett, because I really do have more action scenes than dialogue. So it's great when 'Eclipse' came around, 'cause I do love the book the best, and I think it just had such a great mix of the romance and the action and the collaboration of the two.

"I love to work, so it's great when Emmett's in there, and he's there to fight," he added. "So I really just loved doing stunts."

When ideas were brewing about how to make the stunts happen in "Eclipse," Lutz was the go-to guy for experimentation.

"The producers know I like doing the stunts so much, to the point where they make me the guinea pig," he laughed. "So we were doing this treadmill running sequence, so you're wearing these contacts and you're breathing in exhaust from the truck, and it's cold as hell up there, and you're trying to run and not pant, 'cause I'm a vampire."

The cast has been quite vocal about upping the action ante in "Eclipse." Taylor Lautner recently revealed that it's the most "guy-friendly" of the "Twilight" flicks. "It's my favorite, because it's the most guy-friendly by far," Lautner explained. "It's dangerous. There's a lot of action. The romance is still there, but the action level is stepped up way more. It's great."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1