Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman 2zq8s3c
Eric
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman Near15
Paul Wesley
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman 23kagwg
Damon
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman 24pjt4p
Stats

Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman   Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Twilight Interview: Tyson Houseman 2d13fcl

AC got a chance to sit down with Tyson Houseman, best known for his role as Quil Ateara in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and got him to answer some of your wild questions. Here’s what he had to say!

“Were there any pranks on set?” —Kelly
Tyson Houseman: This one guy was really gullible, and it was easy to prank him. We didn’t even have to try. One time, we sort of hinted that there might be something in his drink and he was paranoid the rest of the day. After that, anytime we were like, “Want a bottle of water?” he would run away. It was really funny. He’d fall for anything.

“If you could play any other character in Twilight, who would it be?” —Maddie
Tyson: It’d be really fun to play Jacob. His transformation throughout the series is so cool.

“What was your favorite thing about making The Twilight Saga: Eclipse?” —Cassie
Tyson: My favorite thing was hanging out with the other wolf pack guys. We all became really good friends because we had to work out with each other for two months prior to each film, so there was a lot of bonding. It was pretty cool.

“What’s it like being recognized from the movie?” —Tammy
Tyson: It’s a little eerie at first. I haven’t had any crazy experiences yet, but there were a few little girls who were too scared to walk up to me, because they thought I was a real werewolf. One time this tiny old lady who was like 70 or 80 years old, recognized me when I was out. It’s really cool to see the broad spectrum of fans out there.

“What’s Quil up to in this movie?” —Ashley
Tyson: My character finally gets to turn into a wolf and join the wolf pack! You’ll even get to see me without a shirt on—that’ll be fun. It’s also a bit scandalous, but in the story, Quil ends up imprinting on a 2-year-old girl. They do a good job of explaining what that means, though, so it doesn’t come off really creepy or anything.

“How did you prepare for your transition in the film?” —Thea
Tyson: In a lot of ways I felt really similar to the character, because Quil is the last one to turn into a wolf, and he just wants to be with his friends again. When I shot New Moon, I was only on set for a day, so I’d always hear about the fun times the rest of the wolf pack had together. I was always a little bit jealous about it. So, Quil and myself were in similar situations during Eclipse.

“What do you like to do in your spare time?” —Rachel
Tyson: I’m an avid guitar player, but I’m deathly afraid to play in front of anybody because I think I have the worst singing voice in the world.

“Who do you think would win in a fight: a vampire or a werewolf?” —Camille
Tyson: That’s a tough one! I’m probably going to have to stick with the pack and say a werewolf.

“Are you a fan of monster movies? Which is your favorite?” —Sarah
Tyson: I love films like that. I like the really old classic ones like the original Wolfman and Dracula. I even watched different werewolf movies before filming, just to see how people have portrayed them in the past.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1