Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   2zq8s3c
Eric
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   Near15
Paul Wesley
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   23kagwg
Damon
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   24pjt4p
Stats

Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A    Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Daniel Cudmore

The Quick Q&A

Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A   2u8bcy8

With the launch of “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” (in theaters now) comes the traditional pre-film vampire invasion. This time around, Daniel Cudmore, who plays Felix, a violent member of the villainous Volturi, made a stop in Atlanta to greet fans at the “Twilight Night” fan festival at Atlantic Station on June 26. Between greeting fans in real life and causing mayhem onscreen, the 6-foot-8-inch actor (who also appeared in the “X-Men” films as Colossus) took the time to sit down with SP to discuss life in the “Twilight” whirlwind and his devotion to Cee-Lo Green.
We hear the official “Eclipse” premiere was a fan free-for-all. What was it like to walk that carpet?

It was madness. People were camping from Sunday to Thursday. There were so many screaming people. On one side we have all the press to do all of the interviews, and then right behind, about 10 feet away, is a line of fans screaming at you, so you’re trying to listen to what the person is asking you but all you can hear is them chanting your name. It was amazing.

Your character doesn’t appear in the first film. Now that the fans know you, did they react differently than at the “New Moon” premiere?

Oh, yeah. I think with “New Moon,” with the new characters, some people didn’t really recognize us, but this time they knew exactly who we were, so it was a different level.

You must travel a lot for work. Anything you make a habit of bringing with you?

I have a really nice camera, a great Nikon 5000, so I’ve been bringing that with me a lot and really playing around with it. Other than that, just as much clothing as I can. I feel like you do so much traveling and you get photographed so much that you almost need someone to send you clothes because you need new stuff all the time. It’s a strange world. I need someone to sponsor me.

What’s on your iPod right now?

My iPod is always growing, but I always go back to Gnarls Barkley. Cee-Lo, there’s something about his voice. I listen to that guy all the time and I love everything he does, and especially when he partnered up with Danger Mouse. So Gnarls Barkley. And then Danger Mouse hooked up with Broken Bells, so now I’m stuck on Broken Bells.

Anything you can tell us about the next Twilight installment, “Breaking Dawn”?

I have to really wait to hear from them to let me know when I’m working and what the deal is. Right now I'm just trying to pick up as much work as possible, audition as much as possible, and see what’s next. Just trying to deviate from the “Twilight” world and do my own thing for a little bit and then come back to it. But you never know when you’re going to get the call.

Source
Back to top Go down

Daniel Cudmore: The Quick Q&A
Page 1 of 1