Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights Near15
Paul Wesley
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights 23kagwg
Damon
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights 24pjt4p
Stats

'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights Empty
PostSubject: 'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights   'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:41 pm

'Twilight' actor visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights

'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights Ju9668

It wasn’t Taylor or Robert or even Kristen, but that didn’t bother the hundreds of screaming tween fans excited by the Hollywood spotlight Saturday.

Lined up for hours outside in the blazing sun at the MJR Marketplace 20 movie theater in Sterling Heights, lucky ticket holders to the sold-out 7:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. showings of “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” were treated to a special appearance by cast-member Bronson Pelletier.

The 23-year-old actor out of Vancouver plays Jared, a werewolf that was first introduced in the second picture “New Moon.” And while Pelletier wasn’t one of the franchise’s big three stars – Grand Rapids native Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson, and Kristen Stewart – the actor charmed the mostly young teenage girls in attendance. He presented trivia questions and autographed posters for the fans during two showings in Sterling Heights before he headed to the Palladium 12 in Birmingham where he was expected to appear at a couple 10 p.m. screenings.

For Hannah Stanhope, a 14-year-old from Riverview, the early 4 p.m.arrival at the theater ended up becoming a dream come true.

First in line for the 8 p.m. showing, Stanhope, her older sister Slone, and two other friends ended up racing to the front row to see the celebrity action up close. During the brief fan interaction, Stanhope seized the opportunity of a star directly in front of her and presented Pelletier with a bracelet she made. He accepted it and posed for pictures to express his gratitude.

“This was so amazing, I’m shaking right now,” Stanhope said just after Pelletier left the theater. “Seriously, this was the best experience of my life.”

Pelletier said to the Free Press Saturday that he and some of his other “Eclipse” castmates were traveling around the country to different theaters to personally interact and thank the fans through the weekend. Pelletier said he was in Cleveland Friday.

“It’s so surreal,” he said as hundreds of fans in his sightline screamed with delight. “It’s so amazing how everyone reacts. It’s so different on set; it’s actually kind of quiet. But when we’re not filming it’s the hurricane coming from all directions.”

Dennis Redmer, vice president of operations at the Michigan-made MJR Theaters, said business has been incredible for the picture all week and since the news broke Friday that MJR would be hosting an “Eclipse” star Saturday it’s been “Twilight” mania non-stop the last 24 hours.

Source
Back to top Go down

'Twilight' actor Bronson Pelletier visits moviegoers in Sterling Heights
Page 1 of 1