Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård 2zq8s3c
Eric
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård Near15
Paul Wesley
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård 23kagwg
Damon
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård 24pjt4p
Stats

One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård   One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:15 am

One last thing... Alexander Skarsgård Alexan10

Hi, Alexander! In True Blood, you own Fangtasia, a vampire bar. What would happen if Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Edward from Twilight or Kiefer Sutherland from The Lost Boys dropped in for a snifter?

Well, Fangtasia is open to humans and vampires alike so we're very welcoming (1). I'd buy Edward and Kiefer some Tru Blood (2) and I'd buy Buffy a memorabilia T-shirt. Ha!

You weren't in season one very much. How do we know you're not going to be killed off in the opening seconds of season two?

I only had a couple of scenes in season one, you're right. But we get to know Eric a lot better in season two. We get to see his background and why his motives are personal and not always for business. There's a lot more to Eric than the antagonist bad boy.

Season one gave us vampires. Season two promises vampires, werewolves, shape-shifters and devil worshippers. Who have you got in season three? The Gruffalo and the Bogeyman (3)?

Ha ha, maybe! We'll have to wait and see ...

Do you sleep in a coffin in real life or do you prefer to hang upside down like Batman (4)?

I'm obviously a very diligent actor so I slept in a coffin for three months to prepare for the job. I work with Alan Ball (5), so obviously I slept Six Feet Under.

How many sets of plastic gnashers and bottles of tomato ketchup do you chomp through per episode?

Well, the teeth are pretty strong. They usually last the whole season. I wish the blood was tomato juice but it's nasty, sticky sweet artificial stuff.

Ever keep in the fangs on the bus on the way home?

Not the teeth, but I've gone home drenched in blood. I've been so tired that I've just pulled on a pair of skivvies (6), jumped in my car and driven home. Fortunately, I've never yet been pulled over the cops!

Lesbian Vampire Killers (7). Seen it?

Never heard of it.

You're not missing much. How would True Blood differ if it were British?

I think we vampires would be far more polite if we were British. We would slaughter someone then apologise profusely!

Would Her Majesty the Queen make a good vampire?

I would want her as a vampire on my side. I wouldn't want to fight her. Just look at her! She's serious!

You were in Zoolander, for a bit, and you're in the video to Lady Gaga's Paparazzi. Bit gaga, Lady Gaga?

Lady Gaga is pretty wild but she's very intelligent. She controls her career and knows what she wants. She would make a great vampire. She should give me a call!

There's a funny circle thing over the A in Skarsgård. How do I get one? (Cool

I was born and raised in Stockholm. I'm very proud of that little circle! We don't really have that sound in English. It's kind of the way you Brits say, "fart", like "fort", with more of an "oar" sound.

Swedish, eh? When Gordon Ramsay is on Swedish telly, is he dubbed to sound more like the Swedish chef from The Muppet Show? (9)

Not really. The chef from the Muppets speaks in a made-up language. Swedish doesn't really sound anything like that!

How about The Count from the Muppets? Will he join the cast of True Blood at some point?

Um, it's a great idea. I'll have to ask him. Ha! (10)

True Blood season two starts Friday, 10pm, FX

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1