Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman 2zq8s3c
Eric
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman Near15
Paul Wesley
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman 23kagwg
Damon
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman 24pjt4p
Stats

Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman   Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:56 am

Eclipse's Charlie Bewley: Former Stripper, Pole Salesman Whh53c

Before making his major motion picture debut as the Volturi clan's mysterious vampire Demetri in New Moon, British-born Charlie Bewley was studying acting in Vancouver and spending his free time pursuing his love of sports and adventure.

Now that he's starring in the box-office hit The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, here are five things you should know about one of Hollywood's hottest newcomers:

1. He Doesn't Get Pattinson's Appeal
Admitting that he was not a fan of Twilight before joining the cast, Bewley, 29, says that he also didn't "understand" everyone's attraction to Robert Pattinson. "I had my acting teacher and all the girls around me just swooning on this English dude in this film," says Bewley. "I was like, 'He's not that good looking. What are you talking about? He is white and he's got funny hair.' "

2. He Grew up on a Farm
Pre-vampire, Bewley was a country boy, helping out on his parents' farm. The future screen star had no problem feeding animals or stacking hay bales. But the one job he hated: "Mucking out a hens' shed. That's a fun job," he jokes. "You only do that when you really want something out of your mom."

3. He's an Adrenaline Junkie
Bewley has tried everything from leaping out of planes to jumping into glacial rivers. "It was a wonderful adventure," he says. "I just like to keep savvy. Get close to death or sort of understand what it is. You feel more alive when you're doing that."

4. He Studied Business in School
Knowing that his father, a sock and lingerie salesman, had wanted his son to follow in his footsteps, Bewley decided to travel to France to study business. Soon after, he got a job at an innovation company, where "I was selling stripper polls ... I can't remember at exactly at what point I sort of pulled away from that whole thing, but it just never resonated within me that that was something that I wanted to do," he says.

5. He Runs Marathons
After competing in three half-marathons and one Ironman competition, Bewley is about to take it to the next level. "I'm going to try and do a 100-mile marathon in October," he says. You have to [finish] it in a day so we'll see if I can do it."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1