Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors 2zq8s3c
Eric
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors Near15
Paul Wesley
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors 23kagwg
Damon
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
  Chaske help bring in the blood donors 24pjt4p
Stats

Chaske help bring in the blood donors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

Chaske help bring in the blood donors Empty
PostSubject: Chaske help bring in the blood donors     Chaske help bring in the blood donors I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Chaske help bring in the blood donors Chaske1-2

Chaske Spencer has proven time and again that he is committed to giving back to the community, and this is no different! Chaske took part in and helped to promote a local blood drive in Billings, Montana, this last week.

Last week, Spencer slipped into Billings for a midnight show of the new film.

“I had just flown in from Australia and I was mixed up on my days. I thought, I’ll go see a movie, so I went to ‘A-Team’ and then when I found out ‘Eclipse’ was showing at midnight, I stayed.’’

A few teenage girls undoubtedly spotted Spencer, but he had on a beanie and ducked out the back door before anyone had a chance to speak to him. Tuesday, he was back in town to see the film one more time with 80 blood donors who won a drawing to see one of the summer’s hottest movies with Spencer.

Ryan Meza, who has been donating blood for two or three years, was the grand-prize winner and planned to take her 9-year-old daughter Arciela for a limo ride with Spencer to the screening at Shiloh 14 and an autograph session.

“She’s going to have the longest day of her life waiting for 5 p.m.,” Meza said Tuesday afternoon.

Meza has type O negative blood, so she is a frequent donor at United Blood Services because her blood type is in high demand. When she went in for her recent appointment, Meza’s name was entered in a drawing and Lesli Asay, of United Blood Services, phoned her with the good news Monday night.

The promotion has been successful, bringing in 39 new donors and 264 blood donations between June 24 and July 3, a rare accomplishment during the summer when many donors are on vacation and school blood drives aren’t scheduled.

Asay got to thank Spencer in person Tuesday.

“Your help here has saved 800 lives,” Asay told Spencer.

Spencer, who conducted media interviews Tuesday afternoon, responded: “I think you’re obligated to help people out when you’re in a position like this. It’s important for me to do what I can with what I’ve been given.”

Source
Back to top Go down

Chaske help bring in the blood donors
Page 1 of 1