Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne 2zq8s3c
Eric
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne Near15
Paul Wesley
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne 23kagwg
Damon
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne 24pjt4p
Stats

Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne Empty
PostSubject: Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne   Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:03 am

Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne PaulwesleyMelbourne1

Q: What’s your favourite scene in season 1 The Vampire Diaries?
P: The moment before Elena and Stefan make love. It’s the first time he vamps out in front of her and his face and eyes change. He’s ashamed and she thinks he’s beautiful – it’s one of the most intimate moments. The love scene is a close second.

Q: How did you start your acting career?
P: I was sentenced by my parents to go to an all boys Christian school. I wanted to play ice hockey and got kicked out. I started acting and developed a love for it. I realized I could make a career out of it. I kind of fell into it. Advice for future actors/actresses – do acting cause you love it.

Q: What character would you play other than Stefan?
P: Caroline.

Q: How did you get the role on The Vampire Diaries?
P: I auditioned for the role of Damon initially. They didn’t think I was right for Stefan. I got three callbacks for Damon. Then I was asked to read for the role of Stefan because they couldn’t find an actor for it. I did seven readings for Stefan. There were ten “Stefan’s” sitting in the hallway. They were told to go home one by one and I stayed ’til the final round.

Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne PaulwesleyMelbourne3

Q: Did you get any souvenirs from The Vampire Diaries?
P: A lock of Ian’s hair for good luck. I wear The Vampire Diaries underwear. Same pair all the time.

Q: How do you feel about emotional scenes (in The Vampire Diaries)? Especially the torture scene.
P: It takes a lot out of me. It’s the most difficult work I’ve done as an actor. My wrists were bleeding during the torture scene. Director told me to use the pain. I’m proud of it.

Q: Vampires or wolves?
P: Vampires. Vampires are thinkers. Wolves are mainly instinctive and testosterone – very alpha male. Vampires are powerful – it draws me to them.

Q: What was it like working with James Woods in Shark?
P: I really liked him. He gave me his number. He’s cool, instinctive and a fun guy.

Q: What was the most embarrassing thing that happened on-set The Vampire Diaries?
P: The blooper reel. It was made as a joke by one of the editors. I fall a lot, smash into doors, go to kiss Nina and smash her in the face. There was something in my teeth – it was green. I had to do a sexy make out scene.

Q: Nina mentioned in her Q&A a Vampire Diaries cast member believes in aliens. Who is it?
P: I can’t tell you. Ask Ian.

Q: If you could be in any movie, what would you be?
P: My favourite book is Catcher In The Rye – it’d be cool to do that.

Q: What’s your best Aussie accent?
P: (imitates an Australian) How are you going?

Q: If you could guest star on any TV show, what would you guest star on?
P: Six Feet Under. In a past life. I don’t really watch TV anymore.

Q: If you could work with any actor/actress – who would it be and why?
P: Meryl Streep. She’s versatile and incredible. She’d make me look really bad on-screen. Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

Q: What are the similarities between you and Stefan?
P: In high school I felt like I didn’t have many friends – I was maybe a loner myself. Not quite in the cool group. Now I feel really cool. Stefan’s shunned by society – every high school-er feels that way. The character is relatible.

Q: What do you have to do to get into character?
P: Watch Ian. Hours of meditation. God, he’s so hot. I try to absorb the idea of having 160 years of knowledge. Difficult to fathom. I had to try and conceptualize that the most. It’s a very challenging role. No specific routine.

Q: What do you do when you’re not acting?
P: Partying all night long. I have issues with sleep – I don’t sleep very much. I like snowboarding, winter activities, watching a good film. I like playing the guitar – I’m really bad at it. I like to travel. Roadtrip!

Photo's and Q&A Transcript of Paul Wesley at HUB Melbourne PaulwesleyMelbourne2

Q: Do you do all your own stunts?
P: Not all. Some. Stunt guys do some. I jumped off the roof in the pilot. I had a harness. Couldn’t walk for a couple of days.

Q: What’s your star sign?
P: Leo. I was born July 23.

Q: How has your life changed since The Vampire Diaries?
P: I never used to sit in an auditorium answering questions. It’s changed my life – I feel fulfilled. I’ve been acting for ten years.

Q: What do you like most about Australia?
P: Vegemite. I haven’t seen much of Australia. People have been really friendly, food is good. I want to see more of it.

Q: What was it like working on the set of The O.C?
P: Great. I made good friends – Ben McKenzie and Adam Brody. I auditioned for the lead of The O.C. It was a great experience. It was a quick role.

Q: Do you prefer Elena or Katherine?
P: I don’t know where it (the show) is going to go. No idea what’s happening in season 2. Katherine is incredibly powerful and manipulative and terrifying.

Q: Do you have a tattoo?
P: Yes. It’s a rose.

Q: What does it represent?
P: I just love roses. I got a tattoo I hated when I was a teenager and I found a Japanese artist to design over it.

Q: You did the mini-series Fallen – will it ever be released in Australia?
P: No idea. I play a half-angel in that. I need to save the world. It just came out on DVD actually.

Q: Is there anyone that has special/hidden talents on-set?
P: I make Ian think he has mind manipulation. No, not really. I have none.

Q: What’s the funniest moment on-set?
P: Nina had to wear a really long corset dress. She fell over. Ian and I just laughed. Afterwards I was thinking, “why didn’t I help her??”

Q: When were you the most nervous in life?
P: Right now? I was forced to do a school play – I played Phantom from Phantom of the Opera. I completely forgot my lines. It was in the fifth grade.

Q: If you had a fight with Edward Cullen who would win?
P: Who’s Edward? Stefan would kick everybody’s ass. I don’t know anything about Edward.

Q: Have you done any other conventions?
P: No, this is my first.

Q: What countries do you like to visit?
P: My parents and grandparents are Polish. Australia. Going home is special though.

Q: Are the fangs painful to put on?
P: No. I have fangs already in real life. The mold is done by professionals – custom made.

Q: Is it difficult playing bad vs good Stefan?
P: Bad Stefan is emotional. They’re equally challenging. I just spent an entire season of playing a good guy – I want to do something different. Both are equally rewarding.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1