Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers 2zq8s3c
Eric
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers Near15
Paul Wesley
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers 23kagwg
Damon
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers 24pjt4p
Stats

Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers   Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:52 am

Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers

Melissa Rosenberg shares some 'Breaking Dawn' spoilers Dxcqw2

Melissa Rosenberg shared some interesting new details at the Twilight convention in Paris this past weekend on what she'll be including in the script for 'Breaking Dawn

*DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED*

We now know that the last album, "Breaking Dawn" will be divided into two films. Do you already know how you do it?
For me, there is a natural separation in the book. I do not know yet exactly when we will stop in the first film, but in the first part of the book "Breaking Dawn" Bella is human, just married and pregnant while in the second part is a vampire and a mother. So somewhere in this transition, there is a natural separation. But I do not know yet exactly where it will be. It works.

Will you keep the book of Jacob?
No, we will not keep. Eclipse is a good way to introduce the book of Jacob, because in this film, we begin to move away from the simple perspective of Bella. We will see that the newborns, the Volturi ... we're really starting to move away from its point of view alone. So in Revelation, having the vision of Jacob on what will happen almost naturally. We will also maybe you can share other points of view.

The last album is really darker, more violent and more adult than the other three books. Will you keep these aspects in the adaptation?
Yes, absolutely! I think we can make a film more adult, more violent and sexy, while remaining accessible to the youngest. In fact, I do not see gallons of blood everywhere, I do not think this is necessary. I find instead that show everything away the suspense, horror ... I would prefer the way all this through Bella. Nevertheless everything is there, we are absolutely not shy from it all. We see for example the love scene between Edward and Bella, and the feathers will be at the rendezvous! (Laughter) As the scene of childbirth, which will be filmed as directed by the director. But we all agree that this scene appears in the film, and it is as close as possible to the book. He should expect a scene of horror!