Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! 2zq8s3c
Eric
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! Near15
Paul Wesley
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! 23kagwg
Damon
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! 24pjt4p
Stats

Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! Empty
PostSubject: Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard!   Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:47 am

Kate Bosworth and her boyfriend, True Blood hunk Alexander Skarsgard, do a bit of shopping with the director of VIP services at a Burberry store on Sunday (July 11) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Yesterday, Alex returned from Honolulu, Hawaii, where he worked with director Peter Berg on their new action flick, Battleship. He sure didn’t waste any time meeting up with Kate!

Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! C5484988236002 Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! 15a9db88236013 Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! 4e352188236025 Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! A6ba2088236035 Kate Bosworth: Burberry Shopping with Alexander Skarsgard! E0731788236044

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1