Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse 2zq8s3c
Eric
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse Near15
Paul Wesley
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse 23kagwg
Damon
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse 24pjt4p
Stats

Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse   Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:04 am

Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse Tent

Here is a part of Stephenie Meyer interview with the fansites where she talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene.

Kim: The re-shoot worked. It was great. The emotion that was in the book was in that scene.

SM: It was interesting, because the original script for it, I was fine with but then they tweaked the script because they felt like one part of the conversation got a lot more in depth in the original we kind of already knew. You know, you have the whole rehash when Edward’s talking about “when I first met her” and they pulled that and instead went with the later part of the scene where Jacob’s like “how did you cope?” And I think the emotionality of it just went through the roof.

Kim: The dialogue between Rob and Jake, I mean Edward and Jacob

Alison: And it was so long, and I loved how long it was

SM: Yeah! I love that they just let it happen. I think that, that was Rob’s best day of shooting.
It was so funny, did you guys hear all the rumors about the problems? Rob was only supposed to be there for the last day. The first two were Jacob and Bella scenes where the wig had been a problem. The last day was the tent was the tent and that was it & it was a pretty easy shoot. The only problem for that day was that Kristen had the stomach flu and luckily, she was supposed to lay there, but between every like scene, oh, she was so sick. And Taylor, he was over digging around, grabbing garbage cans. Why is Taylor taking the garbage? Takes them over there so she could puke in them.
It was so sweet. Everybody was taking care of her and everything, but it was a hard day. You look at actors and a lot of people are like “I wanna be an actor” it's so hard and then to sit there. She’s wanting to puke and she's all feverish, and she’s having to do the shivering. She was a work horse that day. That was our only drama was that poor Kristen got sick, and I think it was food poisoning. But it was a great shoot. It was one of those days where at the end you're like “We really killed it today! It's gonna be great!" It was a great day.

You can read and listen the other parts of SM's interview here at Twifans
Source
Back to top Go down

Stephenie Meyer talks about the re-shoot of the tent scene in Eclipse
Page 1 of 1