Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con 23kagwg
Damon
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con Empty
PostSubject: 'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con   'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev gets duplicitous at Comic-Con I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 pm

"Vampire Diaries" fans, you may think you know Katherine Pierce, but she's going to blow your mind in the series' September 9 premiere.

Zap2it sat down with the lovely Nina Dobrev, who plays both Katherine and Elena Gilbert, to find out what's next for everyone's favorite vampire vixen.

"Last season I got to do it very little," Dobrev says of playing Katherine. "I was mostly playing Elena, and we teased Katherine a little bit, but this year there's going to be a lot more Katherine. She's back, and she's wreaking havoc, and she's up to no good."

Dobrev draws inspiration from Ian Somerhalder's character when she plays Katherine, since Katherine taught Damon everything he knows. "It's going to be fun to kind of step into Damon's shoes a little bit, and kind of play with them and mess with everyone's minds."

As you'll see this season, Katherine and Elena may have the same face, but they have very different looks. "Between the wardrobe stylists and the creators, we all kind of collaborate," Nina says, "but I'm very outspoken about the way I want Elena and Katherine to look and the fact that I want them to look differently."

"One of the main things is that Elena's a flared jeans girl, and Katherine is a skinny jeans and heels girl," Nina says.

Katherine has been through a lot since we saw her last in 1864. "She's meaner," co-creator Kevin Williamson told us. "She's different in the sense that she doesn't have to wear corsets anymore, and... well, I'm scared to say, because it'll tease where she's been."

We can hardly wait!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1