Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   2zq8s3c
Eric
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   Near15
Paul Wesley
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   23kagwg
Damon
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   24pjt4p
Stats

Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   Empty
PostSubject: Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?    Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:57 am

Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?   Kioowagordonkbmphotoshoot

Treasure Entertainment, in association with Highland Myst Entertainment, is aiming to bring together a host of high-profile horror actors in "The Gathering," led by Doug Bradley, Udo Kier and William Sadler.
Producers Mark Heidelberger ("Harsh Times") and Jesse Felsot are in talks with Robert Englund (the original Freddy Krueger) and Linda Blair of "The Exorcist" to join the project, set to go into production late this year or in early 2011.

Jon Keeyes ("American Nightmare") has been tapped to direct from Carl Kirshner's script, set up as a horror anthology containing half a dozen stories.

Thesps signed to appear include Bill Moseley, Danielle Harris, Clint Howard, David Naughton, Billy Drago, Larry Fessenden, Debbie Rochon, Adrienne King, Brian O'Halloran, Lin Shaye, Ellen Sandweiss, Brinke Stevens and Kiowa Gordon from the "Twilight" pics.

The pic's framing story, "The Storytellers," is set on Halloween night with the devil bringing together Edgar Allan Poe, Bram Stoker, H.P. Lovecraft and Mary Shelley in a competition to tell the most frightening untold tale with the winner receiving the opportunity to leave purgatory forever.

The anthology's other entries include stories centered on cemeteries, vampires, a possessed dummy, zombies, a runaway daughter and a horror-movie fanatic with a terminal disease.

Source
Back to top Go down

Kiowa to be in horror anthology movie?
Page 1 of 1