Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms Near15
Paul Wesley
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms 23kagwg
Damon
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms 24pjt4p
Stats

'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms Empty
PostSubject: 'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms   'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:23 am

'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Katherine And Elena WILL Come Face To Face, Julie Plec Confirms

Yesterday, we gave you a delicious sneak peek into what's going to happen when Damon (Ian Somerhalder) finds out it wasn't Elena (Nina Dobrev) who he kissed in the season finale of "Vampire Diaries" (let's just say it won't be pretty!).

Of course, that was only the start (a pretty juicy one at that!) of our "VD" scoops straight out of Comic-Con 2010. After all, the finale left us with a lot of unanswered questions and high amongst them was whether or not Elena and Katherine would ever come face-to-face.

So, when we sat down with the cast, we made sure to ask ... and lucky for us show writer Julie Plec gave us just the answer we were looking for.

"The answer is yes, eventually. I won’t say when or how, but there is a time when Elena and Katherine will be in the same scene, in the same shot. It’s going to be interesting," Julie teased. "Interesting" is an understatement! We can not wait to see these two characters interact.

Apparently, neither can Ian.

"Is there a scene when Damon is actually in bed with Katherine and Elena?" Ian asked of his "maker." "Um, I’ll get on that, as soon as possible..." Julie responded (sarcastically, of course!). "That could be really cool," Ian replied with a smirk.

Well, now we know what to expect if Ian gets behind the "VD" director's chair!

What do you think will happen when Elena and Katherine finally confront each other? Did you laugh at Ian's, uh, threesome idea?

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1