Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  2zq8s3c
Eric
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  Near15
Paul Wesley
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  23kagwg
Damon
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  24pjt4p
Stats

Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  Empty
PostSubject: Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010    Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010

Stephen Moyer gets a double dose of vampire panel at Comic Con 2010  Resized_00014440

Stephen Moyer was a busy man on day two of 2010 San Diego Comic Con. On Friday, July 23, he out to attend the annual convention held at the San Diego Convention Center and promote his two vampire-themed projects, Sony's Priest and HBO's hit series True Blood.

After Priest director Scott Stewart introduced an exclusive 3D clip of the post-apocalyptic vampire movie, Stephen joined his co-stars, Paul Bettany, Karl urban, Maggie O and Cam Gigandet of Twilight on stage.

Stephen plays Paul's shorter better looking human scientist brother in the movie. Stephen explained the differences between Priest and True Blood saying, "I can see a lot of similarities, [Preist's] vampires are bred for destruction. What was interesting from my point of view was not playing the vampire, but seeing [director Scott Stewart's] vision because the vampires aren't there."

From there, Stephen joined his co-star and real life sweetie, Anna Paquin in dishing about True Blood. Talking about playing Bill Compton, he found it great that series creator Alan Ball has managed to never have him play the same thing twice.

Stephen spoke about his twisted love scene with Mariana Klavento (who plays Lorena). He admitted to being amazed by the work that goes into it all. He revealed that Mariana had to get a full body cast in order to get her head to twist around. Stephen described the scene as "absolutely insane, and fantastic to do!"

Everyone from the True Blood cast was present at the Comic Con panel, except for Alexander Skarsgard and Ryan Kwanten. Before introducing the cast, Alan Ball offered a compilation from the last half of True Blood Season 3. Among the footage uncovered, we see that Sookie winds up in the hospital after being attacked by Lorena.

Anna Paquin let a couple secrets about Sookie in the third season out. She said Sookie will be kicking some major butt and we'll learn more about her "microwave fingers". Alan teased fans about what to expect in season 4. He says "There's a character who doesn't know who he or she is, and maybe someone who has hated this person doesn't hate them so much anymore.