Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD Near15
Paul Wesley
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD 23kagwg
Damon
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD 24pjt4p
Stats

'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD Empty
PostSubject: 'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD   'Vampire Diaries' EXCLUSIVE: The Cast Decodes Vampire Rules On Season 1 DVD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 am

When it comes to "Vampire Diaries," nothing is as simple as it seems, especially not being a vampire.

Now, we thought we understood what it'd take to make it as as vamp in Mystic Falls...a little blood here and there, a couple of action sequences, the whole "being invited in" thing. You know, the usual.

But then, just when we thought we had it all figured out, we got an exclusive look at a featurette from the "Vampire Diaries" season one DVD set and realized how wrong we were.

In the clip, the cast members list off the rules (and there are many) of being a legit "VD" vampire and explain that it varies across the board. In other words, you can't really apply what you learn about vampires in "Twilight" or "True Blood" to "Vampire Diaries." Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) play by an entirely different playbook.

So, what's different? Let's start with garlic. It might have been strong enough to tame Dracula, but it's definitely no match for Damon, who even encouraged Elena (Nina Dobrev) to use some while cooking early on in the season. Speaking off food — that's another surprising bit. While Stefan and Damon might be bloodsuckers at heart, they have no problem enjoying everyday food. Who would have thought, right?

Anyway, we're sure there are many new rules to be discovered in season two and if you are determined to know what the world of a Mystic Falls vampire entails, then play close attention because the writers love to drop sly hints (check out the clip to see some telling moments you may have missed).

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1