Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser 2zq8s3c
Eric
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser Near15
Paul Wesley
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser 23kagwg
Damon
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser 24pjt4p
Stats

Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser   Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:30 am

Celebrity Beauty Secrets of 'Twilight's' Elizabeth Reaser 6iu007

You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who has spent more time having her makeup done than an actress. So it's safe to say that the top talents featured here have gathered quite a few celebrity beauty secrets over the years. We asked stunning screen stars Deborah Ann Woll, 25; Elizabeth Reaser, 35; and Hope Davis, 46, to share their best confidence-boosting beauty tips. Their celebrity beauty secrets, along with our expert makeup tips and product picks, will get you—and keep you—gorgeous for years to come.

Celebrity beauty secrets for your 30s:
For Elizabeth Reaser—a Michigan-born beauty who plays Esme Cullen in the popular Twilight series— what's especially freeing about being in her 30s is learning to accept herself. "You suddenly realize that whatever flaw you've been trying to hide all your life—whether it's a belly, freckles, or zits—guess what? People can't see it, so you might as well not stress about it."

That's not to say that she's never self-critical (she's 5'4" and still hates being short), but she admits: "It's the biggest waste of time, life, and energy to obsess over who you're not."

Of course, there's little to obsess over when it comes to Elizabeth's appearance: Her skin is, at 35, practically devoid of lines and sunspots. "My mother has never worn much makeup, but she did instill in us the importance of sunscreen."

She does have one celebrity beauty secret: deep-cleansing facials every other week at the Face Place in Los Angeles. So how does she square her casual image with life in glamorous Tinseltown? "My beauty icons are actresses like Charlotte Gainsbourg, who can just put on a swipe of red lipstick and be ready to go. I think you're sexiest when you look relaxed."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1