Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's 2zq8s3c
Eric
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's Near15
Paul Wesley
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's 23kagwg
Damon
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
 Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's 24pjt4p
Stats

Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's    Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Eclipse Soundtrack nominated for VMA's EclipseSoundtrack

Several of the artists featured on the official soundtracks for Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, and/or The Twilight Saga: Eclipse have been nominated for 2010 MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs).

Hayley Williams, lead singer for Paramore (from the Twilight soundtrack), worked with B.o.B. on “Airplanes,” and the two have been nominated in several categories for the work (“Best Collaboration,” “Best Male Video,” and “Video of the Year”). Paramore, too, was nominated for “Best Rock Video” for “Ignorance.”

Also nominated in the “Best Rock Video” category are Muse (from Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse’s soundtracks) for “Uprising” and Florence + The Machine (from the Eclipse soundtrack) for “Dog Days Are Over.”

Muse also picked up a “Best SFX (Special Effects)” nomination for the song, and Florence + The Machine got nominated for “Video of the Year,” “Best Art Direction,” and “Best Cinematography.”

Finally, The Black Keys (Eclipse OST contributors) received a nomination for “Breakthrough Video” for “Tighten Up.”

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1