Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Spoiler – True Blood in September I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Spoiler – True Blood in September I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Spoiler – True Blood in September I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Spoiler – True Blood in September I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Spoiler – True Blood in September I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Spoiler – True Blood in September I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Spoiler – True Blood in September I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Spoiler – True Blood in September I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Spoiler – True Blood in September I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Spoiler – True Blood in September Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Spoiler – True Blood in September 2zq8s3c
Eric
Spoiler – True Blood in September Near15
Paul Wesley
Spoiler – True Blood in September 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Spoiler – True Blood in September 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Spoiler – True Blood in September 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Spoiler – True Blood in September 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Spoiler – True Blood in September 23kagwg
Damon
Spoiler – True Blood in September 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Spoiler – True Blood in September 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Spoiler – True Blood in September 24pjt4p
Stats

Spoiler – True Blood in September

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Spoiler – True Blood in September Empty
PostSubject: Spoiler – True Blood in September   Spoiler – True Blood in September I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Looks like there is only one episode of True Blood for September, but it's a doozie. Written by Alan Ball, the episode brings a lot of subplots to the point of no return. Eric plans his revenge against Russel, Sookie finally decides to break her addiction to men with room-temperature skin, Sam begins going through some 'changes' and other people notice it, and Jason reconsiders this whole Cop thing for a life of … well, read on for yourself:

Episode #36: “Evil Is Going On” (season finale)

Debut: SUNDAY, SEPT. 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)

Other HBO playdates: Sept. 12 (11:35 p.m.), 14 (11:35 p.m.), 15 (10:00 p.m.) and 18 (10:00 p.m.)

HBO2 playdates: Sept. 13 (8:00 p.m.), 16 (10:00 p.m.), 17 (11:30 p.m.) and 19 (12:30 p.m.)

Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) grapples with his conscience while plotting his perfect revenge against Russell (Denis O’Hare). Fed up with being “vampire crack,” Sookie (Anna Paquin) considers a new life without Bill (Stephen Moyer) – or any other vampire. Tara (Rutina Wesley) discovers some surprising news about Sam (Sam Trammell), whose rage resurfaces upon learning of Tommy’s (Marshall Allan) latest transgression. Jason (Ryan Kwanten) finds a new calling after warning Crystal’s (Lindsay Pulsipher) family about an impending drug raid. Plagued by visions, Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) turns to Jesus (Kevin Alejandro) for help, and learns his boyfriend has more to offer than companionship. Hoyt (Jim Parrack) hopes for a future with Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll), spurning Maxine’s (Dale Raoul) pleas to wed Summer (Melissa Rauch).

Written by Alan Ball; directed by Anthony Hemingway

TRUE BLOOD was created by Alan Ball; based on the Skokie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris; executive producers, Alan Ball and Gregg Fienberg; co-executive producers, Brian Buckner, Nancy Oliver and Alexander Woo; supervising producer, Raelle Tucker; producer, Mark McNair; associate producer, Christina Jokanovich.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1