Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder 2zq8s3c
Eric
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder Near15
Paul Wesley
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder 23kagwg
Damon
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder 24pjt4p
Stats

Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder Empty
PostSubject: Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder   Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:21 am

Stephen Moyer - Moyer And Paquin's Script Blunder 24cwmew

STEPHEN MOYER's romance with his TRUE BLOOD co-star ANNA PAQUIN became common knowledge after crew members on the hit vampire series realised their scripts were delivered to the same hotel room.

The pair met during filming for the pilot episode in 2007 and began dating while working on the first season the show.

They deliberately kept their relationship quiet because they feared working together would become awkward if they split up.

But their secret didn't stay safe for long - eagle-eyed staff on the show quickly deduced the two actors were sharing a hotel suite.

Moyer tells GQ magazine, "Keeping (it) from the cast and crew was tricky. I think the production team became suspicious when the scripts were being sent to the same hotel room. There was always the worry, for Anna and me, that this might be a short fling and we'd have to face some toe-curling moments the morning after. Thankfully, that wasn't the case."

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1