Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena Near15
Paul Wesley
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena 23kagwg
Damon
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena 24pjt4p
Stats

'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena Empty
PostSubject: 'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena   'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:26 am

'Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Teases: Katherine Is Capable of Pulling Stefan Away From Elena

With all the hooplah surrounding Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) feelings for Katherine (Nina Dobrev) on "Vampire Diaries", it's sometimes easy to forget that he wasn't the only Salvatore brother to fall prey to her charms.

While Stefan (Paul Wesley) may claim to be madly in love with Elena, once upon a time he only had eyes for her...um, look-alike. So obviously, we couldn't help but wonder how Katherine's return would affect him. Our interest was really peaked though when we caught a season two preview clip at Comic-Con, in which Katherine tells Stefan she loves him, only to stab him right after (hey, love hurts right?).

"So, she tells me she loves me and then stabs me — what’s going on there?," Paul said. That's what we'd like to know!

Paul implied that Stefan won't be able to entirely resist his former flame.

"Initially, he’s repulsed by it and then I think he was once in love with her to a certain extent — whether she manipulated him or not— but she’s super powerful and capable of pulling Stefan away from Elena a little bit and I think it will be interesting to explore that."

Hm, a little Katherine-Stefan action could certainly be interesting and setup the "love square" (between Katherine/Stefan/Elana/Damon) that we've been hearing about these past few months. P.s. Can we just say that Nina is kinda the luckiest.girl.ever since she gets to play the love interest to both our "VD" hotties?

But if you think the return of Katherine will send Stefan into another downward spiral -- think again. Our boy's finally embracing this little thing called happiness.

"I think what I look forward to with Stefan is that he gets rid of his guilt, gets rid of the dark cloud that he has hanging over him with being a vampire," said Paul. "I think he’s going to explore different parts of his personality that will make him happy at times and jovial and instinctive."

A happy Stefan? Don't mind if we do.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1