Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame 2zq8s3c
Eric
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame Near15
Paul Wesley
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame 23kagwg
Damon
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
 Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame 24pjt4p
Stats

Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame Empty
PostSubject: Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame    Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:59 am

Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame AnnaKendrickBostonGlobe

The Boston Globe sat down with native New Englander, Anna Kendrick, to talk about her new work in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, the Twilight Saga, and her recognition in the acting world. (Photo Credit: Pat Greenhouse/Globe Staff)

MG: You’re a part of this huge, crazy “Twilight’’ thing, and then all of a sudden you’re an Oscar campaign. How have you maintained any normalcy?

AK: I’ll tell you, the really humbling moment is the moment that you get home from the Golden Globes or the BAFTAs or the Oscars, and you sit on your bed, which is the same crappy IKEA bed you’ve had since you were 18, and you put on an old episode of “Family Guy,’’ and you have a frozen meal . . . and you’re trying not to get macaroni and cheese on your thousand-dollar gown.

MG: In every interview I’ve read with you, you get asked something about your costars Robert Pattinson and George Clooney — like, what does one smell like versus the other. Or if you were on an island, who would you bring? You always play along. It must get annoying.

AK: I’ve always tried to be nice and not to dismiss that question, but I’ve gotten to the point where I’m wondering why I don’t. . . . It’s one of the things that really makes me hate doing interviews. If somebody said that about me all the time or asked, “Who’s sexier, Anna or Kristen Stewart?,’’ it would make me feel terrible. And I would imagine it would make her feel terrible, too.

Source
Back to top Go down

Local Girl Anna Kendrick’s Rise to Fame
Page 1 of 1