Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards Near15
Paul Wesley
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards 23kagwg
Damon
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards 24pjt4p
Stats

'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dazzlingvampire
FLEDGLING
FLEDGLING
dazzlingvampire

'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards Empty
PostSubject: 'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards   'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:07 pm

'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards Nina-d15

Gorgeous "Vampire Diaries" star Nina Dobrev looked smashing as usual in the 2010 Teen Choice Awards press room. We won't tell you if the actress won any awards because the show was taped and will air tonight at 8pm on FOX. (Check your local listings.)

Joining Nina at the award ceremony were fellow castmates Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley.

Nina left little to the imagination, which is just fine with us, in a slinky little silver and white sparkly dress with a little see through stuff at the top to show off a bit of cleavage. If you got it - flaunt it, and this Bulgaria-born Canuck sure does got it!

'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards Nina-d16

Source: Starpulse.com
Back to top Go down

'Vampire Diaries' Hottie Nina Dobrev Sparkles At The 2010 Teen Choice Awards
Page 1 of 1