Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards Near15
Paul Wesley
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards 23kagwg
Damon
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards 24pjt4p
Stats

'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards Empty
PostSubject: 'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards   'Twilight' And Its Obsessive Fans Help Cast Sweep The Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:16 am

It seems only fair that "The Twilight Saga," which has been sweeping fan-voted award shows continuously since they first hit the scene in 2008, should win the "Most Obsessive Fans" award at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards. Who, Twilighters? Never in a million years!

Ashley Greene accepted the surfboard award, saying, "You guys are so fantastic and amazing and I can't thank you guys enough for being there for us. I know we all really, really appreciate you guys." But she knew the real person fans wanted to hear something from — and the real reason they are so obsessive — was Robert Pattinson, and she tried to get him to come up to the mic.

Rob isn't always the most camera-happy person when it comes to award shows, so he tried to get Taylor Lautner to join him in saying thanks, and when that didn't work, tried to get the entire cast. Neither were very effective, so Rob ended by saying, "Thank you guys so much for everything. It's amazing. Thank you very much."

The Obsessive Fans award was just one of many awards given to the "Twilight Saga" stars thanks to those very fans. Rob and Kristen Stewart won "Choice Movie: Liplock" and "Choice Movie: Chemistry" for "New Moon," Kristen won "Choice Movie Actress: Fantasy" and "Choice Summer Movie Star: Female," and Rob won "Choice Movie Actor: Drama" for "Remember Me" and "Choice Summer Movie Star: Male."

Unlike at the MTV Movie Awards, the other actors in the film weren't ignored for their work, and pretty much everyone received an award for something. Taylor received "Choice Movie Actor: Fantasy" (sorry RPattz!), "Choice Male Hottie" (press play above to see that acceptance speech!) and "Choice Smile," Ashley won "Choice Scene Stealers: Female" and Kellan Lutz won "Choice Scene Stealer: Male," while Rachelle Lefevre finally won some recognition as "Choice Movie Villain."

Last but not least, both "Twilight Saga" films were recognized at the Teen Choice Awards. "New Moon" won "Choice Movie: Fantasy" and "Eclipse" won "Choice Summer Movie." Fanatic fans, indeed. This was definitely "The Twilight Saga's" year to rule.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1