Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim 2zq8s3c
Eric
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim Near15
Paul Wesley
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim 23kagwg
Damon
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim 24pjt4p
Stats

Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim Empty
PostSubject: Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim   Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:26 am

Famous Mag Makes Bogus ‘Breaking Dawn’ Delay Claim Breaking-dawn-cover-264x400

We’re sure Famous magazine is good at some things.

Careful reporting about The Twilight Saga and its stars just isn’t near the top of the list.

The cast and crew on Breaking Dawn have been “left reeling,” declares the tabloid.

There is “confusion & anger” as “filming on Breaking Dawn is cancelled,” according to the mag’s cover.

Inside, the story explains that production “has been postponed for almost a month,” and insiders are supposedly “warning of further delays.” “It was expected that filming would begin in early October but it keeps being pushed back,” claims a “source.” “For what seems like a million reasons, we’re struggling to begin work again.”

What we love most about this piece is that there are supposedly “a million reasons” production is allegedly postponed — and Famous can’t name one.

There are vague references to the actors’ “busy work schedules” and “losing interest” in the material… and that’s about it.

Should we believe Famous?

The same outlet that claimed Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner were embroiled in a major feud? And that Lautner and Kristen Stewart were “caught” in a secret affair? And that Stewart was despised by everyone on the Eclipse set? And that Pattinson confirmed to the U.S. media a breakup with Stewart?

Pardon our skepticism.

Gossip Cop spoke with a source close to the production, who calls the Famous story “not true in the slightest.”

“There are no delays,” we’re assured. “The actors arrive on set in October for rehearsal, hair and make-up tests, etc.” Shooting begins in November, and “this has always been the plan.”

“There may be some confusion because actors have said in interviews that they start in October,” explains our insider. “Prep for the actors starts in October, [but] production has always been scheduled for November.”

Sounds like the only ones angry, confused and “left reeling” are at Famous magazine.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1