Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas 2zq8s3c
Eric
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas Near15
Paul Wesley
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas 23kagwg
Damon
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas 24pjt4p
Stats

All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas Empty
PostSubject: All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas   All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:27 am

All white for Twilight: Twilight books to get a white cover for Christmas 6447

Stephenie Meyer's blockbuster Twilight series is to be republished this Christmas with a new white jacket design.

The four limited-edition titles: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, will be published by Atom on 14th October as £7.99 paperbacks, available only in the UK and Ireland, and Little, Brown's territories including Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and India. The white editions will not be available in the US.

The white titles will only be published between October and Christmas 2010, replacing the usual black jackets. The titles will have crimson-edged pages and crimson back covers, with text confined to the spines.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1