Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” 2zq8s3c
Eric
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” Near15
Paul Wesley
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” 23kagwg
Damon
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” 24pjt4p
Stats

Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” Empty
PostSubject: Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship”   Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:03 am

Jackson Rathbone on ‘Breaking Dawn’: “They Gotta Consummate That Relationship” Jackson_Rathbone_Kristen_Stewart_Robert_Pattinson_Aug11newsne-300x204

Jackson Rathbone is excited for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn for the same reason as many of his fellow Twi-hards! “There’s going to be sex in this movie,” Jackson said. “I can’t wait.”

Even though Jackson’s enjoyed working on other projects, such as his film The Last Airbender, the actor (who plays Jasper Cullen) is excited to get back to working on Twilight.

“I can’t wait, it’s always a reunion” Jackson told E! News. “I’m really looking forward to seeing Bella’s transformation, that’s one of the things that has been building up for a while.”

“I’m excited to see how Kristen Stewart really works with that,” he explained. “That’s going to be fun. She’s an incredible actress, and I know this is a pun, but she’s chomping at the bit in order to play that transition.”

But he’s also looking forward to the scene every Twi-hard has been waiting for!

“I think it’s going to have to be PG-13. I don’t know how they’re going to keep it PG. [Screenwriter] Melissa Rosenberg herself has told us there is going to be sex in this movie. I can’t wait,” Jackson shared. “It’s in the books and I mean they’re married, they gotta consummate that relationship.”

Let the feathers fly!

Jackson’s excitement does come with a bit of sadness, however, as this is the final film of the saga.

“It’s one of the sad aspects of Breaking Dawn being the last two chapters of the film series. It was always a family reunion — we all go out, we all have fun. It’s sad to see it go,” he explained. “[Twilight] has done so much for me, in terms of broadening my audience and my art form. Hell, I always wanted to play a vampire, it’s cool. It’s been really fun.”

“Honestly, I would do, like, Twilight Saga: Origins, Jasper’s back story,” he added. “I’ll sign up! I’d get to play an angry civil war vampire again.”

We’d watch that!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1