Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne 2zq8s3c
Eric
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne Near15
Paul Wesley
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne 23kagwg
Damon
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne 24pjt4p
Stats

Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne Empty
PostSubject: Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne   Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:34 am

Jackson Rathbone: I have a crush on Avril Lavigne Jackson_Rathbone_123872134

Twilight actor Jackson Rathbone would like to date a musician and admits he has a crush on Avril Lavigne.

The actor is best known for playing vampire Jasper Hale in the successful Hollywood franchise and can currently be seen in action movie The Last Airbender alongside Dev Patel.

Jackson has revealed he is attracted to women who are confident and artistic, insisting personality is more important than looks. Even though Avril is dating The Hills star Brody Jenner, Jackson can’t help but gush about how sexy she is.

“I don't really care about the way she looks. I like strong girls who believe in themselves,” Jackson explained to Bravo. “She should know exactly what she wants. I think that's sexy. I would love to date a musician, therefore we would have the same passion. Avril Lavigne would be great. I am really into her. I think she is ridiculously good looking, I’ve always been into punk rock chicks."

The 25-year-old went on to reveal he once injured himself while playing with fireworks. The accident happened when Jackson was a teenager and he ended up being rushed to hospital for treatment.

“When I was 15, I played with fireworks,” he explained. “They exploded when I was still around - and suddenly I had a huge wound on my knee. It bled profusely and I needed to be brought to the hospital immediately. I was really shocked.”

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1