Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards 2zq8s3c
Eric
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards Near15
Paul Wesley
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards 23kagwg
Damon
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards 24pjt4p
Stats

Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards   Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:59 am

Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards

Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards 6a21eb93388194 Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards 6d849693388204 Taylor Lautner, Alex Meraz & Kiowa Gordon Meet EM.org Reader Shannon at Teen Choice Awards F7ae9c93388207

During the Teen Choice Awards last week, three Twilight Saga: Eclipse stars were kind enough to pose for pictures with lucky EM.org reader Shannon, even helping with the picture taking! Shannon writes that–

I saw Taylor Lautner sitting up at the front couches at the TCAs so I snuck past like 4 or 5 security guards and went down to take a picture with Taylor and I was like “Can you do a funny face?” and he’s like “I’m not good at them” and I was like “No, you can do it” and he was like “Like what?”

…he was like “Like what?” and I’m like “Just do anything” and then I was about to take the picture when I’m like “shoot I don’t know if I can get both of us” so randomly I didn’t even see Alex Meraz and he was like “I’ll take it for you guys!” so of course I do a funny face and Taylor doesn’t and then I’m like “oh can I have a picture with you!”-(to alex) and he’s like “Yeah have Taylor take it” but Taylor turned around so he’s like “Nevermind, here sit on Booboo’s lap” so he literally pulled me down to sit on Booboo’s lap and they were all laughing and he took the picture of us and then I’m like “Can I have one with you too?”-
(to Kiowa) and so Alex was like “come here” and put me on top of his lap!!!! and I took two pictures with Kiowa and I felt terrible cause I didn’t even ask Booboo for a picture cause I just forgot and the entire cast, Ashley, Bronson, Jackson, Justin were all on the same row to the right of Kiowa but the commercials were over and the show was starting up again so I left but they were so nice I seriously could’ve just stayed on their laps!! I’m so mad I went back but their awesome! I love them!!!!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1