Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   2zq8s3c
Eric
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   Near15
Paul Wesley
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   23kagwg
Damon
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   24pjt4p
Stats

Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   Empty
PostSubject: Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses    Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Twilight star looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses
Peter Facinelli selling current home in Toluca Lake

Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses   425garthhouselc080910

Twilight star Peter Facinelli and his wife, actor Jennie Garth, are hoping for a bite on the $5,995,000 home they have listed in Toluca Lake, Calif.

The Paul Williams traditional house, built in 1937, was once the home of country singer and actor Tex Ritter and the childhood home of his son, the late actor John Ritter. The structure retains Williams's architectural details, including crown moulding and a crescent-shaped staircase. Enlarged and renovated, the house has six bedrooms, eight bathrooms and 8,416 square feet of living space.

Formal living and dining rooms, a bar room, a game room, a kitchen with a fireplace, two guest suites and maid's quarters are downstairs. Upstairs rooms include two master bedroom suites, one of which has dual walk-in closets, a safe room and a sitting room with a fireplace. A separate second-floor wing has a gym, bathroom, media room and dual offices.

The gated, nearly 0.2-hectare property has a five-car garage, a large motor court, an outdoor kitchen with a barbecue area and a children's playground. The swimming pool and spa area is anchored by a pavilion with an outdoor fireplace.

The couple is selling because they are planning to acquire an equestrian property for their horses, according to a listing agent.

Facinelli, 36, has played "vegan" vampire and coven leader Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the Twilight film series since 2008.

He met Garth, 38, on the set of the TV movie, An Unfinished Affair (1996). They were married in 2001. They purchased the home in 2003 for $1.35 million, according to public records.

Source
Back to top Go down

Twilight star Peter Facinelli looking for a home with room for his, wife's horses
Page 1 of 1