Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September 2zq8s3c
Eric
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September Near15
Paul Wesley
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September 23kagwg
Damon
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September 24pjt4p
Stats

Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September Empty
PostSubject: Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September   Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September Shirtless-kellan-lutz-mens-health_breaking_dawn_fight_training

Kellan Lutz has been having a terrific (and busy!) year, but is looking forward to starting fight training for Breaking Dawn, the fourth installment in the Twilight saga.

"I believe we might start rehearsals in September – fight training – and then I think start production in November until March in Vancouver and Baton Rouge," Lutz, 25, told OK! Aug. 10, 2010. "I love doing stunts, I love doing action movies."

'I'M A SNOWBOARDING JUNKIE'

For the athletic and buff 6'1" Kellan, being active and training is nothing new, and something he does year-round. Thanks to his relentless workouts and healthy eating, Lutz was recently named 'Best Summer Body' by Men's Health magazine and also became a spokesmodel for Calvin Klein underwear.

And he's looking forward to filming in Vancouver so he can go snowboarding. "I love to snowboard, so it’s going to be good to be there in the winter," he says. "I’m going to be in Vancouver in the wintertime when I can actually use Whistler big time. I’m a big snowboarding junkie."

An avid sports fanatic, Kellan also loves to eat. "The restaurants there are amazing," he says. "The seafood’s great, the steaks are great. We’ve been shooting up there for the last two movies (New Moon and Eclipse), so we kind of have our hole in the wall bars where we can semi-escape."

'TWILIGHT SHOOTS ARE LIKE A FAMILY REUNION'

Lutz really enjoys the company of his Twilight co-stars, who are genuinely fun, down-to-earth people.

"We just have a really great group of actors who are real people who can just have fun," says Lutz. "We have so many inside jokes now, and we don’t get sick of each other because these movies are only three to four months of shooting and then we’re off doing our own thing. And then we get excited to come back and it’s like a great family reunion."

Kellan Lutz: We start fight training for Breaking Dawn in September Shirtless-kellan-lutz-mens-health-011

Kellan gushes: "I can’t wait. I really can’t wait. I don’t think many actors who are part of trilogies or sagas can say that and really can’t wait to get back to the cast again. Share stories and make more memories."

Meanwhile, Lutz is looking forward to taking a short vacation and indulging in some exotic cuisine before he has to undergo fight-training, memorize lines, rehearse and film Breaking Dawn, which will be broken up into two separate films.

When asked how he maintains his rippling six-pack abs and lean, muscular physique, Lutz replies that eating well is critical.

"I really believe that eating has helped my physique," he says. "When I don’t eat or I try to be food-conscious, I lose weight and I don’t like losing weight. So I’m going for the steaks, I’m going for the big hearty meals, I love Indian food. Hopefully I’ll be getting some good Lebanese food. Anything and everything, I just love to eat it!"

So where does he want to go for his vacation?

"I want to go to Turkey really bad, and Istanbul, Iceland and Ireland," says Lutz. "

He adds: "And somewhere to get away and get a tan before I have to be all pale for a while (to play vampire Emmett Cullen). "But I just want to relax because Breaking Dawn is going to be a big movie to shoot."

Breaking Dawn, which co-stars Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, comes out in Nov. 2011.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1