Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! 2zq8s3c
Eric
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! Near15
Paul Wesley
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! 23kagwg
Damon
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! 24pjt4p
Stats

Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! Empty
PostSubject: Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous!   Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous! Xavuer

Xavier Samuel (aka Riley) and fellow Twilight star Jamie Campbell Bower star in the upcoming film Anonymous by director Roland Emmerich, whcih is set to release in the US on March 25, 2011.

Check out the photo of Xavier in full costume with director Roland Emmerich on the set of Anonymous. (I don’t think that’s Jamie with them)

Here is how Emmerich himself describes the film:

“It’s a mix of a lot of things: it’s a historical thriller because it’s about who will succeed Queen Elizabeth and the struggle of the people who want to have a hand in it. It’s the Tudors on one side and the Cecils on the other, and in between [the two] is the Queen. Through that story we tell how the plays written by the Earl of Oxford ended up labeled ‘William Shakespeare’.”

Source
Back to top Go down

Xavier Samuel Photo On The Set Of Anonymous!
Page 1 of 1